Monday, November 18, 2019

The Memory Wanderer

With our move away from the flat lands of Suffolk back to the Highlands of Scotland starting tomorrow, The Memory Wanderer's posts will stop. The blog was intended to be a way of recording some of my memories, the history of our families and something of our life in Suffolk. It's been going since June 2018 and there have been almost 500 posts.

Our move to the east coast of Sutherland will bring many changes. It may be that I decide to start a new blog, I may explore a different platform - Instagram has always appealed to me but fewer people now follow it - and I would like to go back to writing fiction, if the spirit will once again move me.

My thanks to those who have followed this blog. I have enjoyed writing it, it has encouraged me to continue taking photographs, and has given me a great deal of pleasure during a period when I have felt very unsettled.

No comments:

Post a Comment