Friday, March 11, 2022

Gordonbush Signs

The track up to the Gordonbush wind turbines which we walked last weekend becomes increasingly bleak and featureless as one climbs, which is perhaps why the powers that be decided to divert their drivers by providing some interesting signs.

I can see the point of this one but my provider provided no signal along most of the track. However, a similar sign a bit further up announced that a signal was available at that point.

These two signs were aimed at drivers....

....leaving the site. I can only think the powers are worried about the quality of the tyres they've fitted to their trucks and still concerned that their drivers are welded to their iPhones.

However, this is definitely my favourite.

This has nothing to do with signs but I add it as its the first of these multiple locks I have seen. It took me some time to work it out: anyone with a key for one of the padlocks can remove it and slide the others along, enabling the gate to be opened.

No comments:

Post a Comment